Monday, September 26, 2011

MANIC Monday!

Hello! Hope you had a restful weekend.  Please be sure to check your child's yellow folder today--it is FULL of important information and graded papers!  (More graded work will come home this week--I still have a few math papers that need to be recorded.) 

Also, posting the newsletter to my website has proven to be a more difficult task than I hoped it would.  Please look for a hard copy in your child's yellow folder.  If you'd like to receive an e-copy, please let me know via email and I'll forward it to you! 

Tonight's homework is:
  • Reading: Log; Read story The Great Kapok Tree (pp. 364-377).  (*You can use this for your reading log time!)  ALSO, this story is 0.5 AR points!
  • Spelling: Study words
  • Math: finish Prime/Composite Worksheet
  • Review and Return emptied yellow folder
Have a great night!

0 comments:

Post a Comment