Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Tuesday

Hello! I apologize for not blogging yesterday! Hope you had a wonderful Halloween!  Here's a little peek at Chef Price and her lobster stew:
We had a very busy day today of technology, an assembly, Zumba class, and 4-H.  Be sure to ask your child about our fun (and what we learned) today!  Also, I'm sending home yellow folders again today because there are LOTS of important things you need to see, and since I wasn't here yesterday, I'm sending it today.

Tonight's homework is not too bad:
  • Reading: Log
  • Spelling: Study words
  • Bring any gift card donations--due tomorrow! (HUGE thanks to all who donated!)
  • Come bid on silent auction items in the hallway!
  • Read through items in your child's yellow folder (since I wasn't here yesterday, a lot of information didn't get sent home--now's your chance to see it!)
Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment